Three new / changed databases interfaces / platforms for your information:
1. The Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals has switched from the RLG interface to the FirstSearch interface. The link in the ERM for Avery now points to the new interface.
2. Social Work Abstracts has gone from Ovid / SilverPlatter to EBSCO. This was activated a few hours ago. Again, the link in the ERM for Social Work Abstracts now points to EBSCO.
3. The AP Photo Archive is working on a new interface. You can see a trial of it here:
URL: http://apimages.ap.org
User Name: ap-images2@hotmail.com
Password: [email stephanie for the password]
After a few quick searches, I think the new interface is *terrific*. We get this database through iCONN; I don't know yet when this new interface will go live, but I will keep you posted.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ELibrary UConn RSS Feed
No comments:
Post a Comment